Join us for an experience of a lifetime! During our weekly personalized and customizable dynamic coaching program (1-hour each week), our professionals make progress in their lives to attain greater fulfillment. Each session is tailored for you as an individual and geared towards improving relationships, careers, and day-to-day lives. We help professionals clarify their goals, identify the obstacles holding them back, and then come up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle. Whether you feel lost, doubt yourself, or are looking for guidance in navigating a significant life change, such as taking on a new career, we can help build a happier, more meaningful life.
Some positive outcomes could result from joining forces with our life coach: better work-life balance, elimination of long-held fears and anxieties, enhanced creativity, greater financial security, improved communication skills, more satisfying work-life, and stronger relationships with friends and family.
Our professionals have shared that one of the main benefits of working with our life coach is the ability to gain a refreshing, informed perspective on problems that are encountered in life. In addition to offering new insight into challenges, our life coach will help you focus on negative patterns that could be standing in the way of your success.
Sign up today for one of our 6 programs for only $800/month (4 sessions) or $250.00 for each session:
- Business, Executive, and Leadership Coaching (e.g., effective communication and presentations)
- Business Operations Coaching and Personal Requests (e.g. bring your creative ideas/requests and watch us implement and expand)
- Career Coaching (e.g., starting a company, negotiating, school contracts, documentation, branding, networking, job interviewing, resume, and cover letter)
- Financial Coaching (e.g., taxes and budgeting)
- Life Skills Coaching (e.g., organizational skills, time management, work-life balance, and relationship building)
- Professional Coaching (e.g., building effective teams, confidence, time management, strategic thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, and long/short-term goal setting)
You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret to your success is found in your daily routine. At Dynamic Therapy, we believe that all people can be highly successful, which is why our coaching aims to improve performance and focuses on the ‘here and now’ rather than on the distant past or future.
Our coaching unlocks a person’s potential to maximize their performance. During our weekly scheduled appointments, awareness is created through broadening perspectives and improving the focus of attention, which increases interest, insight, and learning. Responsibility is mandated and generated by offering choice and setting up accountability, which increases confidence, self-motivation, and commitment.
Our coaching model allows the coachees to identify critical challenges, make smarter decisions, focus on money-making projects, and develop strategies that take their life to the next level.