Our office will be closed on the following dates listed below:
|Friday, January 1st||New Year’s Day|
|Monday, January 18th||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Monday, May 31st||Memorial Day|
|Monday, September 6th||Labor Day|
|Thursday, November 11th||Veterans Day|
|Wednesday, November 24th – Friday, November 26th||Thanksgiving Break|
|Monday, December 20th – Friday, December 31st||Winter Break|
- New Year’s Day, also simply called New Year or New Year’s, is observed on 1 January, the first day of the year on the modern Gregorian calendar as well as the Julian calendar.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day is a federal holiday in the United States marking the birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. It is observed on the third Monday of January each year.
- Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for honoring and mourning the military personnel who have died in the performance of their military duties while serving in the United States Armed Forces. The holiday is observed on the last Monday of May.
- Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the first Monday in September to honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements of the United States. It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend.
- Veterans Day is a federal holiday in the United States observed annually on November 11, for honoring military veterans, who are people who have served in the United States Armed Forces.