Our office will be closed on the following dates listed below:
|Monday, January 17th||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Monday, May 30th||Memorial Day|
|Monday, July 4th||Independence Day|
|Monday, September 5th||Labor Day|
|Thursday, November 11th||Veterans Day|
|Wednesday, November 23rd – Friday, November 25th||Thanksgiving Break|
|Monday, December 19th – Friday, December 30th||Winter Break|
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day is a federal holiday in the United States marking the birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. It is observed on the third Monday of January each year.
- Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for honoring and mourning the military personnel who have died in the performance of their military duties while serving in the United States Armed Forces. The holiday is observed on the last Monday of May.
- Independence Day (colloquially the Fourth of July) is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the Declaration of Independence of the United States, on July 4, 1776.
- Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the first Monday in September to honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements of the United States. It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend.
- Veterans Day is a federal holiday in the United States observed annually on November 11, for honoring military veterans, who are people who have served in the United States Armed Forces.