The Dynamic Therapy Business Internship Program is a 10-12-week program, where students will work on innovative projects with a global reach in areas like finance, supply chain management, business operations, facilities & asset management, human resources, sales & marketing, and communications. The intern experience also goes beyond the assigned job with community involvement, exposure to Dynamic Therapy executives, networking events, and seminars to further professional development.
Dynamic Therapy is looking for enthusiastic business development interns who are passionate about entrepreneurship and business building. The interns will play a crucial role in expanding Dynamic Therapy’s current relationship base and help execute daily operations. Throughout the program, interns will increase their skills in the following professional areas: market research, business development, Microsoft, social media, creativity, web analytics, google ads, social media marketing, customer relationship management, analytical skills, written communication, creative solutions, and oral & written communication skills.
2021 SUMMER PROGRAM: JUNE 14th – AUGUST 20th
- Support planning, coordination, and execution of Dynamic Therapy operations
- Perform analytical reviews and conduct research
- Provide market research for client business assessment
- Help distribute marketing materials, important documentation, and notifications
- Support social media marketing and communications initiatives
- Manage and organize the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- A proactive thinker who can identify creative solutions to problems
- Is driven by curiosity and obsessed with growing personally and professionally
- A self-starter that is also self-sufficient with the ability to work independently to meet goals and objectives
- Well organized and can adhere to schedules and meet deadlines
- Aggressive in finishing tasks to exceed expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly
How to Apply:
The Dynamic Therapy Business Internship Program is an opportunity for students in 12th grade or enrolled in an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s program. You must be available to work part-time for a minimum of 10 weeks (12 weeks preferred) and must apply online.