The Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) is a nationally recognized professional credential that represents a level of excellence in the field of Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP). Those who have achieved the—ASHA certification—have voluntarily met rigorous academic and professional standards, typically going beyond the minimum requirements for state licensure. They have the knowledge, skills, and expertise to provide high-quality clinical services, and they actively engage in ongoing professional development to keep their certification current.
The Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellowship (CF) is the transition period between being a student enrolled in a communication sciences and disorders (CSD) program and being an independent provider of speech-language pathology clinical services. The CF involves a mentored professional experience after the completion of academic coursework and clinical practicum.
Dynamic Therapy Certificate of Clinical Competence – Speech-Language Pathologists (CCC-SLPs)
and Clinical Fellow – Speech-Language Pathologists (CF-SLPs)
have responsibilities that include but are not limited to providing direct speech-language therapy, consultative speech-language services, conducting assessments, writing reports, IFSPs/IEPs, attending IFSP/IEP meetings, and general case management.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution
- Hold current state license in Speech-Language Pathology
- Demonstrate outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of various assessment materials
- Understanding of professional ethics and behaviors
- Capable of performing the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations, and meeting all timelines and requirements of a speech-language pathologist
- Experience working with students, ages birth-21, with speech and language impairments
At Dynamic Therapy
, our Executive Assistant is essential to the day-to-day success of our international company. The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing complex, administrative duties while utilizing advanced technical skills for leaders within our company. Additionally, the Executive Assistant completes tasks such as scheduling; reviewing, prioritizing, and responding to emails; answering and returning phone calls; organizing documents; maintaining records; taking notes at meetings, and any other administrative tasks that help the executives perform their job.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar administrative role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Insurance Billing Specialist
The Insurance Billing Specialist at Dynamic Therapy is responsible for managing patient accounts, records, and bills. They handle day-to-day tasks related to processing payments, claims, and insurance paperwork, ensuring accuracy and timely submission. The Insurance Biller collaborates with medical providers, nurses, and doctors to guarantee the correct entry and submission of documents. They verify patient insurance coverage, maintain organized patient records, and address billing inquiries or discrepancies. Additionally, the Insurance Biller stays updated on insurance regulations, coding guidelines, and billing practices. They contribute to financial reporting and analysis, assisting with insurance billing-related tasks.
The Virtual Office Manager at Dynamic Therapy is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the virtual office. This includes managing office supplies, ordering new supplies when needed, scheduling appointments and meetings, handling customer inquiries, and maintaining office equipment. The Virtual Office Manager is also responsible for managing office staff, including hiring and training new employees. They must create and enforce office policies to ensure a productive and efficient work environment. Additionally, the Virtual Office Manager may be responsible for managing finances, preparing budgets, and tracking expenses.
Speech-language pathology assistants are support personnel who, following academic coursework, fieldwork, and on-the-job training, perform tasks prescribed, directed, and supervised by ASHA-certified speech-language pathologists.
An SLPA must complete an approved course of academic study, fieldwork under the supervision of an ASHA-certified and/or licensed SLP, and on-the-job training specific to SLPA responsibilities and workplace behaviors.
The academic course of study must include or be equivalent to
- An associate degree in an SLPA program or bachelor’s degree in a speech-language pathology or communication disorders program;
- Successful completion of a minimum of one hundred (100) hours of supervised fieldwork experience or its clinical experience equivalent; and
- Demonstration of competency in the skills required of an SLPA.
SLP Graduate Students:
Our graduate students receive exemplary training from colleges and universities in the prevention, identification, and remediation of communication disorders. Graduate students provide speech and language services for individuals of all ages with a variety of communication disorders. Services at Dynamic Therapy are provided by graduate students working towards their master’s degree in speech-language pathology under the direct supervision of licensed Speech-Language Pathologists who are certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and their respective State Licensure Board.
tutors are experienced in all subject areas for students between grades PK and 12th. Our tutors help both struggling and gifted students reach their full potential by supplementing the instruction they receive in class and guiding them toward study practices and aides that can help them excel. We work with individual students one-on-one, though we occasionally organize group activities for students who are studying the same material. Our team offers compassionate and motivating assistance to students.
- Associate degree required
- Teaching certificate preferred
- 3+ years of experience tutoring children and teenagers
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Able to develop positive rapport with students
- Excellent communication skills
- Established proficiency in subject matter
Virtual Office Manager
’s Office Manager plays a vital role in ensuring smooth operations and exceptional service for clients. From managing office logistics to delivering outstanding customer support, they ensure a seamless experience. With a passion for helping individuals access therapy services, the Office Manager is dedicated to providing guidance, answering inquiries, and addressing concerns. Their commitment to excellence and effective communication ensures clients receive the highest standard of care.
- Manage office staff and coordinate their daily tasks
- Maintain office services and oversee facilities maintenance
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and inventory
- Ensure that office equipment and systems are functional and well-maintained
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures
- Organize and maintain office filing and record-keeping systems
- Manage office budget and expenses
- Plan and coordinate office events and meetings
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails, as needed
- Ensure that office communications are professional and accurate
- Maintain a safe and secure office environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management